Sunday, June 5, 2011

A date with Mom & Dad

Ok, So I am VERY behind on updates! Soo,

I am going back in time to a few months ago when

JJ and I took Avery on a date to her very

first movie. First we went to Red Robin

for dinner and then we headed over

to the Garland movie theater.

We figured the Garland would be the best

since there are so many kids there it

wouldn't matter if things didn't go well.

Of course we were stocked up on special treats!

The movie we saw was Tangled and Avery LOVED IT!

She lasted throught the whole movie (no potty breaks

even...that's a whole nother story) and managed

to eat almost a whole bag of popcorn I think.

We will have to do this again this summer, it was a

blast and it was so nice to have some alone time with

Aves...she's growing up soo very quick these days!




















1 comment:

Devon said...

So cute! Hopefully there was not a repeat Red Robin scare :)