Avery attended her first All -Comers Track Meet tonight! She competed in the long jump, the 50 yard dash, and the 200! The long jump didn't go so hot, she ran quite well but didn't get the idea that she needed to jump at the end...but she did it all in full cuteness of course. Now the 50 yard dash was a different story. Once she got running, she was in her element...even looking over at the camera for a smile half way. You MUST check out her video on youtube. I was very sceptical of the 200. It was 8:00 at night and she was pretty much shot, but when asked if she wanted to run again or go home she continually said "run mo"...so we stayed. Now, the 200 is FAR so I didn't think there was any chance she'd make it, but this girl sure loves to run. She took off and didn't stop once.....she even came in 2nd place ( no video sorry, my mistake)! I think JJ had a hard time keeping up with her. What fun this little track event was...I see more in Avery's little future. :)

Lining up for the 50.

In her lane and getting ready for the 200.

Just checkin' out some events.

Avery and her friend Gavin took over a golf cart
No comments:
Post a Comment