Saturday, June 27, 2009

My "real" first birthday!

As most of you know, Avery's "real" birthday is today, June 27th.

Of course she was born on Hoopfest weekend, so

we celebrated early this year.

Avery spent the day today watching Daddy play basketball

and cheering on the players. What more could a girl ask

for on her birthday than to hang out with her Dad!

As we were driving to JJ's 8 am game we realized that

Avery was born exactly 1 year ago at 7:13 am....

our little girl is growing up.

It's weird to think what things were like a year

ago. I can't imagine life without her! She is the most precious

and wondeful little girl and I am soo thankful God gave her to us.




FYI: By the way she is officially a walker, I posted proof on her

youtube site, but I am trying to get one posted on here soon.

1 comment:

Robin Haynes said...

Liz...I can't believe Avery is one. Last time I saw you, she was still in the oven. Hope to see you and meet Avery when Dev is in town.