A glimpse into the life of the Gass family!
Lizzie & JJ...Congratulations! She is so beautiful! All that hair! So happy for you! love, Dianne Uplinger
I just cannot believe how cute she is! Linda and I had hair like that - I do believe I had my first haircut at like 6 weeks old! She is darling. We hope to see you guys soon! Lori
Oh my gosh! Mrs.Gass I haft to say that Is the cutest baby ever!!! It has really long and beatiful hair!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lizzie & JJ...Congratulations! She is so beautiful! All that hair! So happy for you! love, Dianne Uplinger
I just cannot believe how cute she is! Linda and I had hair like that - I do believe I had my first haircut at like 6 weeks old! She is darling. We hope to see you guys soon! Lori
Oh my gosh! Mrs.Gass I haft to say that Is the cutest baby ever!!! It has really long and beatiful hair!!
Post a Comment